Sunday, February 20, 2011

Introductions

Hello fellow poetry readers,

My name is John Miller and I am writing this blog for my English 210 "Intro to Literature" class at Goshen College.  The class started with poetry as a response to September 11th then moved back in time to study the rise of Modernist poetry with Ezra Pound, T. S. Eliot, and their contemporaries.  Initially I will be posting my previous reflections on different poems we've focussed on in class.  Each member of my class is starting a blog, and so I hope you will take time to follow each and every one of them.  I'm sure a collection of a dozen or so different views on a selection of poems will make for a worthwhile read.  Enjoy your time here, and be sure to join the party!

-John

2 comments:

  1. is it sad that all i can think of when i open your page is strawberry marshmallows because of pink?

    seriously though, looking forward to your insight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo dogg, your blog be off the hizzie! The vibrantosity of your blingy blog be all awesome and stuff, yo!

    ReplyDelete